– Mother’s Day
– 5 Years of Podcasting
– On The Plane – Cheryl Wheeler
– KFC Pink??
– Prom Dresses
– Fillin’ out the Census
– Florida travels: Caladesi Island
– Song: Out of Her Mind – The Clintons
– Tuesday Nightcap
– Death of a washing machine
– Spring cleaning
– Fact of the week: Female breasts can be used to hold a cellphone
– Question to ponder: Is it rude to recline in coach?
– Amy buys a lot of fruit
– Maggie’s ears
– SONG: Day to Day – Letter Seventeen
– When do you shower?
– Is there such a thing as too much customer service?
– Sister Susie and brother in-law Eric join us
– Sleeping in RedCorn Studios
– Barbie update
– The Septics Companion
– What the Hell Did They Say (thanks to Jana and Kelly)
– Are you supposed to tip the guy who changes your battery?
– Amy falls down the stairs
– Movember follow-up
– RIP Mr. Toad
– Tazzzing kids
– Tike Tazzzer Ad
– Christmas Song by Sean Morey
– Happy Winter???
– Christmas time parenting
– Texas travels
– Out Song: Mister Heat Miser – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
– Programming Note: Playboy Feedback
– Bejeweled update
– Trying to get the H1N1 Vaccine
– listen to the GPS
– Ghetto wine buying (stolen redbull sales)
ATL – Wrong rental, Dead Rental, Lost
– Marital water fights
– The swarms of bugs
– Welcome to fall
– Lil Red’s Blog: Super Heros Today
– Fun food, and the new Fresh Market
– Construction fun
– Interesting RedCorn connections. Check out redcorn.com and their great products.
– Barbie Girl debate